Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Weird Jokes

A guy drives off a game show.

The early bird gets the tape worm.

Stupid people must be punished.


A cartoon I drew in 7th grade science. "Yay dead stuff!"

Doesn't this guy know when he's not wanted?

I think it's a bunny. But it could also be duck. And yet, it also looks like a bunny. And yet...

Some doctors are weird. Some doctors play video games on your x-rays. Some doctors -- how the heck did they pass medical school?

A ghost plus a muscle man, equals a common catch phrase.

3 comments:

angeline said...

The doctor's "Legitimate certificate o' smartness" is awesome! That really made me laugh!

Tina said...

I always wondered what the doctors were doing in there with my x-rays. I think we should put those doctors in the box of stupid people. That's a very useful box.

lisa said...

Yay! Now I understand why Daniel loves that phrase so much! Booyah!